TEKsystems is currently looking to grow its team in an IT support role. This is a great opportunity to allow someone to grow their IT skills and work with like-minded team members.
The specialist role provides a central point of contact for technical hardware support within the organization. Will help to support PC/Laptop deployments and will work with other Information Technology areas to escalate and resolve problems, if necessary.
• Software and hardware deployment
• Evaluates hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and related equipment
• Develops and implements testing strategies and documents results
• Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned
• Basic break-fix and printer support
• Working knowledge of macOS, iOS, and Android OS
- PC hardware and repair experience
- General Network/Hardware Support
- Skills: Hardware Troubleshooting, Windows 10, Office 365, Imaging, Deployment, Mobile Devices
About the company:
TEKsystems partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world applications, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, colour, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.