Free Press Release Submission – Submit your Press Release Now!
Submit your Press Release on Software Unplugged
Gain Brand Awareness
Get in front of highly targeted software & tech buyers
Review & Publication
It takes 3-4 days for review and publication
Share your Press Release
Submit your announcement & news at [email protected]
Keep the Software & Tech Industry Informed
If you would like to increase revenue, readership and visibility
amongst our software and tech readers, feel free to contact us.
Submit your Free Press Release or News Announcement at [email protected]
Why Submit a Press Release/News Announcement on our site?
- More high quality traffic and visibility online combined with SEO benefits.
- Instead of submitting your release on a random PR site, submit it on a Software/Technology platform.
- Automatic distribution to a database of software and tech-industry professionals
- Wide range visibility and instant exposure to Software and Tech audience on Software Unplugged
- You get a Do-follow backlink on your brand or personal name.
- We share your post in our network – Email list, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Establish yourself as a trusted expert in the Software and Technology Buyer and Sellers Community.
- Improve your Online Authority while expanding your network.
All this at ZERO Cost!
What to Publish
What we love to publish – PR content that is short and to the point. Make it newsworthy and we will publish it. Well, anything outside Software and Technology is an absolute ‘NO’.
Software/Tech Awards and Recognition
New Product/Service/Feature/Company Launch
Events, Conferences and Brand Initiatives
New Hire Welcome Announcement
Press Release or News Announcement Acceptance Criteria:
- Should be 100% unique and unused
- Minimum word count is 500
- Maximum one outgoing link allowed per release
- Announcement should be relevant to niches covered on our Website
Checkout the Software Unplugged Blog or Software Unplugged Review section to know what we keep brewing every now and then. Please note that every piece of content submitted will go through our internal approval process and will only be published if it complies with our requirements and meets our expectations.