Automotive Service Technician Mechanic
Company: AutoNation USA Henderson
Las Vegas, NV, USA
At AutoNation, getting customers back on the road is what drives them. We’re looking for an Auto Technician or Auto Mechanic to join our team, and we’re interested in talking to candidates at various experience levels. As an Auto Technician, you’ll perform vehicle repairs as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards. Your attention to detail makes you a valuable asset to the team as you ensure repairs are completed on time and deliver top-notch work to delight our customers. In this role, you’ll interact daily with Customers, Service Advisors, other Technicians, Parts Associates, Cashiers, Sales Associates and Managers.
- Performing vehicle repair and/or maintenance work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards to drive Customer loyalty.
- Communicating with Parts Department and Service Advisors regularly to effectively manage production and Customer communication.
- Diagnosing the cause of any malfunction and performing repair, if authorized by the Customer.
- Conducting multi-point inspections to make appropriate recommendations to ensure the safety and reliability of Customer vehicles.
- Documenting work performed on each vehicle on the repair order.
- Maintaining an inventory of normal Technician’s tools not normally inventoried by the Service department as “special tools.”
- Keeping abreast of factory technical bulletins and participating in factory-sponsored training classes as appropriate.
- Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty