Company : BAE Systems
As a Tanium Systems Engineer, you will work as part of a small team and lead the full life cycle of on-going systems enhancements and bug fixes.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
Providing a high quality, secure, and resilient infrastructure that supports the customer’s business needs
Creating, modifying, and maintaining Windows Group Policy Objects (GPOs) for the enterprise (this includes updates based on security needs, user change requests, and internal performance adjustments)
Supporting cyber vulnerabilities, including comprehensive assessment and/or evaluation of information system policies, technical/non-technical security components, documentation, supplemental safeguards, policies, and vulnerabilities.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
We are looking for candidates must have at least 11 years’ experience plus a bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree preferred. Other requirements are listed below:
- Experience working with Tanium.
- Windows 10 Strong experience with creating, modifying, maintaining, testing, and troubleshooting Windows Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft System Configuration Manager (SCCM and MECM), MDT, and OSD deployment methods.
- Experience in scripting languages (e.g., PowerShell)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with VMWare and Hyper-V
- Understanding of the engineering life cycle, including
- requirements gathering, solutions design, testing, documentation, and implementation.
- Knowledgeable in multiple current technology areas, including client (thick and Thin) and server computer operating systems,
- networking hardware, protocols, and administration and systems integration across multi-tiered highly security IT environments.
- Solid troubleshooting skills
About the Company:
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it’s what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions.