Company: Apple Cupertino, CA
Apple’s Technology Development Group (TDG) is looking for a driven Frontend Software Engineer proficient in developing high quality and intuitive user interfaces for data collection tools and web services. This position will require collaborating with multiple teams including user study and data collection managers, machine learning and data scientists, and cloud infrastructure teams. You will work with a diverse team in a unique environment where your skills and expertise will be applied to Apple products.
As a member of a fast-paced team, you have the rewarding opportunity to shape upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of people every day. As a Frontend Software Engineer your job responsibilities will include:
– Develop and maintain frontend software applications
– Collaborate with data collection and user study DRIs to inform platform design
– Design solutions and features that balance multiple data consumers’ needs
– Participate in design reviews with peers and collaborators to ensure correct solution is picked
– Review code with peers to provide and get feedback on implemented solution
– Triage issues and provide debugging and tracking support to resolve them
– Contribute to API documentation where necessary
– Coordinate and work closely with team members and other engineering teams
About The Company:
We’re a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining what’s possible to help us all do what we love in new ways. And the same innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. This is where your work can make a difference in people’s lives. Including your own.
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. Visit apple.com/careers to learn more.