Nintendo is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a welcoming and inclusive environment in service to one another, our products, the diverse consumers we represent, and the communities we call home. We do all of this with kindness, empathy and respect for each other.
- Receives prototype software and hardware, documents, and ensures security of distributed game software received from NCL and Nintendo licensees and developers
- Verifies software security and that the process is followed by all departments
- Maintains and oversees software database and facilitates FTP/VPN access and protocol
- Ensures integrity of all software data
- Maintains software in a secure and organized manner
- Maintains check-in schedule and reports late or missing software to management immediately
About The Company:
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold billions of video games and hundreds of millions of hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™, and Wii U™ systems.