(These functions are intended as a general illustration of the work performed in this job classification and are not all inclusive for this position)
– Analyzes and resolves hardware/software/problems such as operational discrepancies, job aborts, and network issues. Refers problems to the appropriate person when IT Operations Analyst/Technician’s best efforts cannot resolve issues.
– Assist in preparing, maintaining, and upholding procedures for logging, reporting, and statistically monitoring PC performance.
– Accurately document instances of hardware failure, repair, installation, and removal.
– Liaise with, and provide training and support to, end users and staff on computer operation and other issues.
– Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user technology, networked peripheral devices, and networking hardware products.
– Where required, install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot associated end user workstation software and networking software products.
– Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex technical problems for a variety of end users, and recommend and implement corrective hardware and software solutions, including off-site repair as needed.
– Receive and respond to incoming calls and/or e-mails regarding technology problems. – Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing work and public spaces.
– Perform other duties as assigned. This is an entry-level hourly position in our 24/7 Help Desk.
About the company:
Hard Rock International (USA), Inc. Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most globally recognized companies with venues in over 70 countries spanning 265 locations that include owned/licensed or managed Rock Shops®, Live Performance Venues and Cafes. HRI also launched a joint venture named Hard Rock Digital in 2020, an online sportsbook, retail sportsbook and internet gaming platform. Beginning with an Eric Clapton guitar, Hard Rock owns the world’s largest and most valuable collection of authentic music memorabilia at more than 86,000 pieces, which are displayed at its locations around the globe. Hard Rock Hotels has been honored with Outstanding Guest Satisfaction and above for four consecutive years among Upper Upscale Hotels in J.D. Power’s North America Hotel Guest Satisfaction Study and in 2022, the iconic brand was ranked as the number one brand for the second year in a row