At the Cyber Security Summit, our mission is to produce a multi-stakeholder consortium that brings together industry, government and academic interests in an effort to improve the state of cyber security on both a domestic and international level. Poor cyber security is increasingly affecting all levels of society, whether national, local, or personal. With a few strokes of a keyboard, nation-states, terrorist groups, stateless organizations, and rogue individuals can launch a cyber-attack from anywhere, at any time, disrupting and damaging our democracy and way of life. To confront the problem, we need everyone’s help.
- Day 1 includes Public Sector, Tech Sessions, Women in Cyber, IT/OT Collaboration & Health Med Device
- Day 2 includes a Small Business seminar, a full-day General Session and Visionary Leadership Awards
- Day 3 includes a full day of General Session
- Produce a multi-stakeholder consortium that brings together industry, government & academic interest
- Efforts to improve the state of cyber security on both a domestic and international level.