As a Backend Software Engineer at Gametime, you will be part of the team that builds and supports the system that powers the Gametime experience for millions of customers. We empower our engineers to own the code they write by fostering a culture that believes in testing, code reviews, metrics/instrumentation, experimentation, and operational excellence. We aim to champion a collaborative, fun, and inclusive environment where all ideas are welcome.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Engineering, Computing, Information Security or related field or experience.
- Collaborate with Product and Client teams to ensure product roadmap items are delivered on time.
- As part of the Backend team, own, monitor, and maintain the backend services and infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain reliable APIs (both external and internal facing) that support upwards of 500k RPM
- Write high quality code with accompanying tests.
- Support team success via code reviews and design discussions.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
About The Company:
Live experiences help make us human, bringing us across today’s social and digital divides to focus on what truly connects us – the here, the now, the once-in-a-lifetime moment that we share – together. To fulfill Gametime’s vision to unite the world through shared experiences, we deliver fans an extraordinary experience for enjoying, discovering, and purchasing last-minute tickets to live events.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web, and desktop supporting events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket experience in a mobile-first world.