Company: Prospance Inc.
• Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
• Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
• Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
• Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
• Design interfaces to improve user experience
• Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features
• Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
• Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
• Stay up to date with new technology trends
About the company:
Prospance Inc. Headquartered in Fremont, California, Prospance is a global IT service provider with more than 500 employees. With locations in the USA and an offshore delivery centre in India, we are helping enterprises transform themselves and become more competitive and productive. As a trusted partner to corporations in North America and the Asia Pacific, Prospance provides solutions to clients’ business challenges by leveraging its technology and process capabilities.